Are you motivated to help Milwaukee artists? Use your skills to work with artists participating in the Backline accelerator!
As the Backline Associate, you will work closely with the Backline team for 20 hours per week. Responsibilities include:
- Participating in weekly meetings with the Backline team;
- Searching for new Milwaukee talent;
- Creating/handling content for social media;
- Curating the “The Green Room” playlist;
- Coordinating events/workshops with Backline team; and
- Assisting with executing the logistical aspects of the Backline program.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and excitement about working with artists. We are looking for associates with a passion for music and an ear for new, exciting talent. Career aspirations to be in the music industry is a plus, but no previous music experience is required!
Associates are part time and paid $10/hour, up to 20 hours/week.
Email email@example.com with a resume and/or a few paragraphs on why you'd be an amazing fit for this role. Apply by Friday, June 29th.